Friday, January 20, 2006

And now, a word from our sponsor

Well, more a word from the Apologist-in-Charge. Although I have some drafts of posts lined up in the queue here at SevenSoy Central, I have been quite remiss in finishing them off. You see, I got a new refurbished laptop the other day and it has been quite the distraction. Transferring my e-life from my older machines to the fancy schmancy new one will take some time, but getting back into the swing of blogging is definitely a priority.

Incidentally, you can check out my weekly column, "Asian Sweet of the Week" on Mondays over at Sugar Savvy.

2 comments:

obachan said...

Hi. Thanks for offering to play the meme. I just tagged you, but I hope it doesn't make you too busy.
Thanks again. :)

Winslow said...

Hi obachan,

Thanks! Having ten randon things to choose is actually a pleasant distraction from work at moments when I need it.