Well, obachan was looking for willing tag-ees for a meme, so I had to volunteer, just to help her out. So here we go, some completely irrelevant information for y'all:
1. Mountains I have climbed include Mt. Monadnock in New Hampshire, Cadillac Mt. in Maine, Mt. Scott in Oregon and Utsjoki Ailigas in Finland.
2. I used to play the dulcimer a little bit.
3. H. P. Lovecraft is (was?) a distant cousin of mine.
4. My first word was "kih-kih," that is, "kitty."
5. I know how to read tarot cards.
6. I used to listen to Jean Shepherd on WOR when I was a kid.
7. I'm an off-and-on collector of model horses.
8. I was one of the hordes of people who saw a Boreal Owl in Central Park last winter.
9. One of this year's projects is to hike the Batona trail end to end with The Lurker and Perfect Tommy.
10. I was in the stands when Len Dykstra won game 3 of the 1986 National League playoffs with a homer.