Thursday, December 16, 2004

Feed a cold

It's December in the northeast and we've just had a cold snap, so 'tis the season to get sick. Feh. I am coming down with a bad cold that makes me feel crummy but still isn't remotely as bad as the last time I had the flu, when I just wanted to die.

I woke up around 3:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to have a big breakfast of...spaghetti? At 5:30 AM? Well, it worked; it gave me a substantial beginning to what was going to be an exhausting day at work, and it even kept me away from the vending machines. Now, alas, my stomach is acting up, maybe from the overly cheesy pizza at lunch (the chicken noodle soup was fine). I see a cup of ginger tea in my future.

I'll try the leftover salmon from last night's dinner tonight, but if it doesn't go down right, I think we're going right to another plate of spaghetti or noodles. Then it's a hot bath and an early bedtime.

Feh.

No comments: